Freshly rolled Don Pepin stick

coffeemonkey

ChestBeater
I am headed out to the deck to smoke one of my freshly rolled Don Pepin Blue Labels. I've had two so far and they have been very, very good. Anyone Jealous?

I got these at a Pepin event here in Washington a few weeks ago. It was a great time and I got to meet the man! Got a picture taken with him and he signed a box of JJ's that I bought. It was a great night. Pepin was handing out freshly rolled cigars to anyone who would take them at the beginning of th e night. Some people turned him down! I couldn't believe it. I didn't turn him down :cb and promptly smoked what he offered.

Anywho, happy smoking to CS.

It's funny how people have such different tastes. The series JJ is my least favorite Don Pepin. A least the first half of the smoke is. The second half does seem to get a little better.

We have a pepin event in town on Friday. I usually take b/m 'events' with a grain of salt, same rep telling the same story passing out the same cigars. This one I am so excited about, I can't wait to get a picture and have him sign a box.

Back