Friend's son

tedrodgerscpa

PSHC - Vandy's B*tch
Brothers and Sisters of the leaf,

I have a friend who's teenage son was behind the wheel during an auto accident. While their son escaped with only scrapes, one of his passengers was unfortunately killed.

Please keep their family in your thoughts and prayers. This will not be an easy time for them, especially for their son.

I have a friend who's teenage son was behind the wheel during an auto accident. While their son escaped with only scrapes, one of his passengers was unfortunately killed.

Please keep their family in your thoughts and prayers. This will not be an easy time for them, especially for their son.

So sorry to hear that, Ted.
Prayers going out for everyone.

A friend of mine's brother died the same way last summer...My thoughts and prayers to them....

Very sad indeed. I have 3 girls and even though they are young that is one of my worst fears. I really think we should consider raising the driving age to 18 in this country. Cut down on teenage deaths, insurance rates and even teenage pregnancies. I shall say a prayer for the young man in his time of loss and the parents of the child that did not make it. Sorry to hear about this terrible event.

Most definitely. Will do!

I can't imagine the pain that everyone is going through, but my prayers go out to everyone involved.

May God's peace and comfort be with this family... especially this young man. I'm sure you will be an encouragement to them during this difficult time. Take care, Ted.

Back