Friggin' 'A'-mazing!!! Thank you!!!

LordOfWu

Evolving Lead Gorilla
OK, so I just realized I was about to post my 300th, so I wanted to put comment about something memorable to mark this milestone.

I took a little trip down to a local B&M (more on the location in a moment) to meet up with Fred (macms) and Jamie (jcarlton). They were taking care of a few :D cigars received as raffle tickets for the recent raffle for the troops. I got there a little after they were done (no, not intentionally, I didn't realize they were doing this until too late) so Fred showed me what he'd gotten so far. Now I realize we were going to get a boat load of sticks...but HOLY :BS!!! From the multiple large Tupperware bins to the brand new, out of the box 5 Vegas 100 count humi this was out of control!!! And everything wasn't even in yet!!! I am still amazed at the generosity of this board. I can't even say too much more because quite literally words just can't describe what I saw. Every single member, even those that missed the raffle (seriously, get out from under that rock!) to those that couldn't support this one but have in the past and will in the future...you are all a testament to the very thing that drew many of us to this board in the first place. I personally want to say thank you.

Now, about this cigar shop...I want to let you all know that Cigars on 6th is allowing us to store all of the cigars for the troops in their storage humidor. No charge, just here are some shelves you guys can use, have at it. Not only that, but when I walked in I went over to their very nice walk in, picked out a couple of sticks, and when I went to the register was asked "you with the herfers?"...and was summarily given a discount! This place is right in line with what we represent, and again, I say thank you. And if you make it into Denver, give these guys some love...you won't have to do a lot of arm twisting to get a Front Range Herfer to take you down there and show you how we do it at a mile high!

There's not much more I can say, other than a final, special thank you to Fred for stepping up to give all of us Front Range Herfers a chance to play a small role in supporting those who fight to give us the right to do what we do each and every day! Thank you Fred.

Have a happy Easter everyone!!

:ss

Back