Fuente Fuente Opus X

CigarMonkel

Alpha Silverback
Well being a nice day and just getting back from a job interview that went extremely well, i decided to treat myself to a nice tasty treat.

As i opened up the box container which held this delicious little treat i got an instant smell of satisfaction. As i grabbed hold of it and lifted it out oh so gently and slowly i could feel a couple soft spots but it felt very heavy and i couldn't stop thinking about the delicious smell.

I continued to take it out of its protective covering which was put on kinda sloppy. It was twisted and didn't quite line up with the lines right as if they were in some sort of rush. As soon as i took it out my mouth started to water from the smell of it and the looks of it.

screw the routine im jumping into this puppy. OH MY LORD there seemed to be an epic battle of flavors that just burst into my mouth. My taste buds have never experienced such a delight in their lives! It was so good i took a swig of my coke to try to rinse out the taste and went for another to make sure it wasn't a lie. OH THE JOYS!!! the 2nd was even better then the first. with hints of a1, bacon, fried unions and steak. I know you are all thinking... WTF!? but no even after my 3rd, 4th, 5th, all the way to the end i was tasting these delicious tastes... and this may be why

Picture128-640.jpg

Smoke: Besides the steam it put out... 0/10
Taste: 7.5/10 the potatoes were over powering
construction: 8/10 everything was there no complaints
Appearance: 5/10 ... they never look like they do in the commercials or the menus *sigh*
Burn: 0/10

Last edited:
What's that a Wendy's Baconator? Don't think you can use this review in my contest. :D

You actually had me going pretty good there for a minute. This morning I was reading a review in CA where they said the cigar had hints of "pencil lead." I was reading your review and thinking well if a cigar can taste like pencil lead then I guess it can taste like a burger. :ss

What's that a Wendy's Baconator? Don't think you can use this review in my contest. :D

Burger King Steakhouse Burger, but I think he had to add the bacon. :tu

Wow, I just made myself fatter by identifying that. :r

Well shit, now I look like an loser because you posted it before me.

Last edited:
Burger King Steakhouse Burger, but I think he had to add the bacon. :tu

Wow, I just made myself fatter by identifying that. :r

Well shit, now I look like an loser because you posted it before me.

if you get the LOADED it comes with bacon and only like 30 or 60cents more expensive.

Thanks for lowering my fatness quotient by .065 for me not knowing that ahead of time. But I did know it came without bacon initially, so I guess its a wash. Dammit:r

i was gonna get the chicken club till i pulled up and saw this monster staring back at me and i HAD to try it! :r:r

george... lesson learned the hard way! THIS THING KNOCKED ME ON MY @$$!!!! it had a couple minutes of age... a good 10minutes or so. I bet it was a "Cutie-latino-high-rolled" as CA Magazine would put it! :r:r as for craig.... sorry brother!

:r I was reading and reading and was like damn, what the hell is he smoking. You sure fooled the hell out of me. very nicely done Bro.

Back