Fuente God of Fire

etenpenny said:
I just got mine in the mail today, a double robosto, carlito blend

Its def got that Opus X smell to it just spicier

Really? Spicier? You must post a review when you smoke it. I've got a few coming and am curious about peoples experiences with this.

Yea the wrapper is a few shades darker then the Opus that I have here next to it, It smells justy like the opus (I guess the same blend) with a little of the anejo spice, I guess from the darker oily wrapper
I wouldnt buy alot of these
but while they are available its worth it to try

VirtualSmitty said:
Just stumbled on this. 2 guys has these at pretty reasonable prices. And I always wanted to give these a go. Merry christmas me :D

GoF clicky
Thank you for the tip, VS...got a few GoF, some Tatuaje's, and some LGC Reserva Figurados Maduro...a nice score for the afternoon... :D

VirtualSmitty said:
Just stumbled on this. 2 guys has these at pretty reasonable prices. And I always wanted to give these a go. Merry christmas me :D

GoF clicky
:r Funny you posted this Joe. I picked up 3 singles of the GOF Carlitos and a few Partagas Decadas this morning. Spur of the moment buy.

Also guys, Now that that site is out of them you can order the same things for the same price (25.00) at lj peretti they shipped the carlito blend to me

here: http://www.ljperetti.com/

they are not listed, just call them and they will send them to you

so, what's the general consensus on this puppy? it just seems to me - and i may be wrong - but these seem to be over-hyped and over-priced. well, maybe not over-hyped, but i wonder when these sort of things pop up - are they (fuente) purposely creating a false scarcity and so on?

thanks for the links guys, the first one was sold out, and i emailed the second. this is one of the last 'super rare' smokes on my list to cross off... i cant wait to try them!

has anyone here smoked the Don Carlos and Carlito blend? if so whats your favorite?

etenpenny said:
I like the carlito better its a bit stronger, more flavorful I think
the don carlos is alot smoother

E

thanks E... i hope to grab one (hehe or 2) of each!

CrazyFool said:
thanks for the links guys, the first one was sold out, and i emailed the second. this is one of the last 'super rare' smokes on my list to cross off... i cant wait to try them!

has anyone here smoked the Don Carlos and Carlito blend? if so whats your favorite?

Got a box of each for christmas. The Carlito is better, like an amped up anejo. The Don Carlos is milder. In truth, I only smoked one Don Carlos and gave the rest away lol

VirtualSmitty said:
Got a box of each for christmas. The Carlito is better, like an amped up anejo. The Don Carlos is milder. In truth, I only smoked one Don Carlos and gave the rest away lol

A BOX OF EACH!?!? I agree with you use comment then; you are A PUNK :p

MATASA does not suck, you will soon learn.

-Matt-

i was fortunate 2 find both singles of Don Carlos and Carlito and paid about 25 a stick on them, i havent smoked them yet though, but if i like them i might buy a box, they smell great

Josh

Back