Fuente King B

lenguamor

Gorila Cabrón
Just smoked my last of these from a box purchased last year.

What a delightful cigar...the Rosado wrapper is yummy, the blend is just perfect - not strong nor overwhelming, and with just enough *pop* to make it interesting. Yet the blend still lets a lot of nuance and complexity through.

A lot of straightforward tobacco and leather, also undertones of pecans, cream and a pleasant sweetness are the predominant impressions. Toward the end, a melding of all that into a creamy, warm-spicy finish that went on long after the fun ended.

At about $5 a stick, one of the true solid values out there.

Thanks for the review. I have one of these resting in my humi, but really knew very little about it. Looking forward to trying it!

What a delightful cigar...the Rosado wrapper is yummy, the blend is just perfect - not strong nor overwhelming, and with just enough *pop* to make it interesting. Yet the blend still lets a lot of nuance and complexity through.

Good review and wise box purchase. With a year under their belt the Fuente Sungrowns are excellent smokes, and the King B is no exception.

I got one from Vin in a bomb he sent me ... Makes me want to smoke it now!!!
Great looking smoke it is !!

I have yet to smoke the King B. I have been on the verge of pulling the trigger a few times, I guess it is time to give in and grab some. Thanks for the review.

Good review and wise box purchase. With a year under their belt the Fuente Sungrowns are excellent smokes, and the King B is no exception.

I'd love it if Fuente did the same with this as La Aurora did with their 1495's; make the same cigar, same blend with different wrappers.

I'd love to try it with a VSG wrapper; maybe even with añejo and Connecticut wrappers as well as the Ashton Aged Maduro wrapper.

A lot of straightforward tobacco and leather, also undertones of pecans, cream and a pleasant sweetness are the predominant impressions. Toward the end, a melding of all that into a creamy, warm-spicy finish that went on long after the fun ended.

At about $5 a stick, one of the true solid values out there.

King B's huh, I'll remember that.:D

Back