Fuente Sampler

I've had dealings with them to the extent that someone gave me a subscription to the monthly samplers deal they have. The shipment comes before the tenth of every month, the cigars are mostly budget brands, but they are in good condition when they arrive. In fact I was just interrupted by Fed-Ex with this months stogies, they include 5 La Corona's, 3 La Vieja Habanas, 2 Trinidad Y cias, 2 Mr B's?, 3 Consuergas a Juicy Lucy, and a Blondie from Drew estates. The company is out ofLake Forest California.

I think I'm gonna grab me a sampler just to see if they are a good company. If they are, then hey I've got myself 18 nice smokes. If not then at least I'll know and I'll let you guys know. Either way its a Fuente Sampler and that makes it all worth it :D

Some of those Fuentes in that sampler are $3 smokes.
Just remember, you get what you pay for.
I think the Chateau is the main attraction in the bunch.
Lot of sticks for the money however.
LOL.

To sample Fuente's EXTREMELY TASTY Cuesta Rey Centro Fino Sungrown cigars, go to cigarfamily.com and sign up for their connoisseurs club.

This year's $15 subscription includes:
1-year subscription to the J.C. Newman Wrapper newsletter
Coupons for Free cigars
Coupons for Free cigar logo merchandise
J.C. Newman Cigar Connoisseur Club Membership Card
Early announcements of upcoming J.C. Newman Cigar Co. promotions.
Cuesta-Rey Centro Fino Sampler (1 of each 7,9,11,60)
Cuesta-Rey Centro Fino T-shirt (mine is 100% Cotton)

I just got my intro package in the mail on Friday, the sampler is in a nice box to boot. I will be able to re-use this box to send out trades in. :D

-Matt-

p.s. I haven't used the merchant listed in the OP.

Last edited:
LasciviousXXX said:
Thanks Bruce, always there for me with helpful information. How'd your weekend smoke go?

Dustin,
I put up a post in the Habanos lounge about this weekend.
It was great.

Bruce5 said:
Some of those Fuentes in that sampler are $3 smokes.
Just remember, you get what you pay for.
I think the Chateau is the main attraction in the bunch.
Lot of sticks for the money however.
LOL.

Bruce is right. The Curley Head, for example, is a short-filler cigar. They actually smoke ok...but there's a hell of an aftertaste and it took a week for the smoke smell to leave my car.

Back