fuentes

AAlmeter

HOT for HILLARY!!
picked up some Between the Lines and Xtra Viejo Coronas for pretty cheap, $13 and $6.75. I have never had either, but something tells me I should get back there bright and early and buy whatever is left. Any thoughts??

BTL's are very rare and usually go for just under $30.00:confused:. Run, run as fast as you can and grab all of them...one of the best cigars ever IMHO:D Are you running yet?;) :w

i will be when they reopen tomorrow....

i know the BTLs are rare, but Ive heard they dont taste like much. Ill probably give one a shot later tonight. If I like em, Ill stock up, if I dont, Ill still stock up. They make good gifts and I can always put them up for auction when I need more beer/cigar money.

The ones i've had were fabulous, a very unique flavor. If it's in good condition, for smoking, then go for it tonight...lucky:D :fu ;)

So far, I've only tried the Short Story. A wonderful small cigar. I have sized up my "super bowl" Hemmingway. The 9" Masterpiece.

K

get all the anejo you can, you can trade them for about anything if they aren't your thing. BTLs are ok imo, something to try and have one around, but not really that different or special.

i have a couple BLT's from last year, and had one when i first got them. wasn't real crazy about it. but after what the lord says i will have to try another this weekend, hopefully it just needed a little time.

but as for the anejo's, the are at the top of my list! i love them. always get all i can.

they are so good that one guy on our board, jfizzle(brian), smoked a whole box of the #50's robusto size in like a week, if that!

jimmy

Dude it was a week and a half.
I just got 3 BTL's also, smoked one and I think the short stories are much better for a third of the price. At least they look cool in the humidor right next to my Anejo's I'm gonna smoke up this weekend during the snowstorm.

tried the anejo last night and ended up buying the rest of them this morning. got a bunch more btls for other people. wont be able to pay for food for a while now, and i hope my girlfriend will accept cigars as a christmas gift.

Thanks for the tip!

I went to my shop on Friday and they just got some BTLs in. I bought a couple for the holiday!

Back