Full Padron 40th Anniversary Humidor......on eBay!!

I'd be concerned about the storage condition of the smokes, looks like the seller offers alot of cigars, but I'd hate to assume.

I wouldn't be surprised if this goes well above $800 by the end of the week.

I'd be concerned about the storage condition of the smokes, looks like the seller offers alot of cigars, but I'd hate to assume.

I wouldn't be surprised if this goes well above $800 by the end of the week.

:tpd:This will climb high......:D

If they are in good condition, $800 would be a bargain ($20 a stick)...at least in comparison to what I have seen singles selling for.

the cigars, last place i saw them were $27.95/single off the shelf. I'm sure they can be had for less.. let's say $25/stick, that's 1K for the smokes. The humi has got to be worth a few hundred, so you think $1200.00 is reasonable for this auction? Not that I'm thinking of bidding on this.

What do you think the humi itself would be worth?

I think the cleanest way to do it would be to simply decide before when you were working out the split the humi is going to end up being X% of the price. If I were managing the effort then I'd simply commit that "gang we're not going to go over $x for the auction." Then everyone commits thier funds based on that price. "I want 10" kind of thing. If we buy for less than X everyone gets a price reduction across the board.

This auction will end up over $1000 for sure IMO. These sell for $1600 online so I can't see this selling for less than $1000.

Back