Fun little story from last night..and pic..not of my mug like usual

JPH

Ted Peffer fan club
Salty McGee and I met up last night for a smoke at some little bar that still allows smoking in Ohio. Steelheaderdu stopped up for a bit too...great to see ya John. We enjoyed a good smoke and some good drinks. So the story...

We were sitting there smoking away and some older gentleman came over...he's was pretty drunk...and said he wanted to sit with us and smell the cigar smoke...Of course I couldn't have him sitting there not smoking...So I happen to have a conni #9 on me ..cheap yet a pretty good smoke...especially to someone who wasn't a botl....He musta thanked me 25 times..."man this is f-in good, thanks"..."oh man....this is a delicious cigar , thanks"...on and on...it was really cool that he enjoyed it!....I did notice him inhaling like every huge hit.....we told him not to inhale ...and he said "I know"....but...he still was inhaling..and smoking fast too....he smoked the whole thing in like 25 minutes....I bet he got sick later..poor guy...

Oh and where we were sitting had a interesting sticker on the window that I snapped a shot of with my phone...

no.jpg

Oh and I was smoking a party short from Stog-a-boy...thanks bro...Damn good...I was loving it!

as always thanks for viewing!

JPH

Sorry I didn't call you back man...we were already in for the night. Thinking of a Fado herf next weekend though...you in?

Sorry I didn't call you back man...we were already in for the night. Thinking of a Fado herf next weekend though...you in?

I'm going to Chi town for St. patty's day (meeting up with a few WI gorillas too)...which reminds me to PM icehog3 since he's close!....

I do wana herf soon though Zilla

.He musta thanked me 25 times..."man this is f-in good, thanks"..."oh man....this is a delicious cigar , thanks"...on and on...it was really cool that he enjoyed it!
JPH

He's not exaggerating. The guy must've thanked Jeremy like 25-30 times. It was hilarious!!! I guarantee he lost his lunch later that evening....:ss

Todd, I might be interested in a herf next weekend!

That is awesome. I had a similar experience at a bar here in River Falls. Hand out a few cheep (but good) smokes to a stranger, and you have a best friend for life...or at least 'till they sober up :D

Sounds like a great time.

You guys are lucky that the drunk guy didn't yack on your lap after he inhaled that cigar..........:r

I can remember when I first started smoking cigars I picked up a Davidoff "special r" tubo. I was just hanging out with some guys, pulled it out and started smoking it as a "I'm a BA, look at me" kind of thing. I smoked that thing FAST. I didn't inhale, but I just cruised on that baby all the way down. After we'd gone back inside I had to go excuse myself and empty my entire stomach in the toilet. Not an enjoyable experience. I think a lot of people have that one turning point "oh you don't smoke a cigar like that" experience.

:r That guy had to of puked. I bet he woke up the next morning and wondered why he smelled like a cigar...

Sounds like a great time guys! I hope to herf with ya some time!

What a great story! That's what herfin' with your buds is all about! Thanks man, I needed a laff like that!

CD

Back