Fun Night at a CAO event

Woogie

Lowland Gorilla
I had a great night tonight. The local B&M had a CAO event featuring the flavorettes. Before anyone asks, I didn't take any pictures. I wanted to, but I figured the wife would kill me if I came home with pictures of me and women in bikinis.:hn

Anyway, it was a lot of fun and I got to meet some local people who share the same hobby. The B&M had free food and free drinks, along with free CAO flavored cigars, which I happily accepted for my wife. Anyway, while I was there I smoked a CAO Gold, CAO Criollo, and a CAO Sopranos. Overall, it was a fun night were I enjoyed some good smokes. The Gold was OK, but a little mild for my tastes. The Criollo was very good, and the Soprano was excellent. I hope everyone else had a nice evening.

Woogie:ss

My evening was not as nice as yours, but to keep with the CAO theme I am smoking a Vision right now. I do hope you at least took some mental pictures.

My evening was not as nice as yours, but to keep with the CAO theme I am smoking a Vision right now. I do hope you at least took some mental pictures.

Plenty of mental pictures. I made sure not to drink too much, as I didn't want to lose any of the memories.:ss

Woogie

Back