Funny,, on my way Home.

FriendlyFire

Alpha Silverback
Hi Everyone,

I got back yesterday from a week long trip with the wife and kids, I only had a chance to get a way once and smoke a Cigar.

As I have mentioned in the pass, I don't mix cigars with family :) so they really have no clue about the cigars, anyways, I drove aprox hundred miles in little more then 2 hours, I drive down the NJ 17 I pick up some gas before going over back to NYC, I just drove down the road and saw the words Cigar World, So I just say out loud, oh cigar world here, my wife says what? (like she says everytime I say something) I say nah nothing I just saw somthing, and it ended there. I checked out there site they have nice picks there. I can tell you guys one thing, If I ever pass that place when I'm alone, I'm in there.
Anyone go there?

Last edited:
How have you kept it a secret for so long? Why not just come out with it and tell the wife you're a cigar smoker. Im not sure how you do it brother!

You should have stopped at the store and say you had to use the restroom. Walk in, buy some items come out and take a picture of your wife's reaction, now that would make for a great avitar. Tell us how the visit is next time you pass.

My ex mother in law kept her cigarette smoking a secret from her husband for years, but he knew all along cuz of the smell and the amount of times she kept having a walk down to the bottom of the garden!
maybe your wife might have an idea you smoke? I'd never get away with it, my GF would be wearing my :hn as earrings!!

I doubt it's any affiliation, but Nick's Cigar World in Myrtle Beach, SC is awesome.:tu

If by some chance they are affiliated, it will be a good place.

When I was a teenager (decades ago), my freinds dad was hiding his smoking from his family. I was not aware of this as I had seen him smoking quite frequently in the area around my house (where he happened to work). Anyway, one day my pal, his mom and I were driving in the car and I cannot remeber how it came up but she mentioned how much she hated the smell of smoke and how senstive her smell was to it and then mentioned how she had giving the dad an ultimatum years prior to quit or else and that the dad had then quit smoking many years before... without thinking I informed them this was bullshit (big mistake, the dad was an awesome guy, chalk it up to a mistake of youth). Anyway, long story short I completely screwed the gig this dude had going on, which he had been hiding for like 7 years from someone who claimed to have super-human sense of smell. So it is possible my fellow BOTLs, very possible unless you have a young punk like I was hanging around. :sl

When I was a teenager (decades ago), my freinds dad was hiding his smoking from his family. I was not aware of this as I had seen him smoking quite frequently in the area around my house (where he happened to work). Anyway, one day my pal, his mom and I were driving in the car and I cannot remeber how it came up but she mentioned how much she hated the smell of smoke and how senstive her smell was to it and then mentioned how she had giving the dad an ultimatum years prior to quit or else and that the dad had then quit smoking many years before... without thinking I informed them this was bullshit (big mistake, the dad was an awesome guy, chalk it up to a mistake of youth). Anyway, long story short I completely screwed the gig this dude had going on, which he had been hiding for like 7 years from someone who claimed to have super-human sense of smell. So it is possible my fellow BOTLs, very possible unless you have a young punk like I was hanging around. :sl
bigloo is no longer a community member:bn.

Just a joke brother.:tu:D
Maybe you didn't ruin him for life.

"You shouldn't hang me on a hook, Johnny. My father hung me on a hook once. Once! " :r

In our younger days, my brother and I once had a drinking dare - you had to take a drink every time someone says "Johnny" in that movie. I don't think we ever made it all the way through the movie... If we ever did, I certainly don't remember.

Back