Gatlinburg cigar friendly?

TEAK

Gorilla
Quick question for you guys. Im takin off this weekend for a little escape to a friends cabin up in Gatlinburg with the new lady friend and I was wondering if yall knew any good shops or cigar friendly places? Usually when I go up there it is strictly to relax at the cabin and play golf but this time I don't think I am going to get away with being such a hermit. TIA for any help guys:ss

There's 2 good ones that I went into over christmas. One is called Smokeyz and it's on the right in a little white building as you come into Gatlinburg from Pigeon Forge. The other is in the mall in the middle of town (2nd or 3rd floor)--it's really good. Good knowledgable guys in there, but watch out for the piper carrying in the cane, as he may wack you with it. I'm not sure if they'll let you smoke in there, but he was lighting up, so hey, why not right?

Oh, forgot--if you go into Pigeon Forge, there's a big walk-in humi in a convienence store (a BP station I think) and it's got a lot of stuff in it (had a lot of RyJ and MC's).

Not sure if you can smoke there - but if you get a chance to go into the Hard Rock Cafe in Gatlinburg - say hi to my brother - Arran is the AGM of the place!! :ss:ss

I love Gatlinburg, especially in the fall. Hiking. Mountains. Scenery. Hmm. Hmmm. Hmmm,

I've wondered the same thing. I bet you can walk the streets with a stick.

Let us know what you discover will ya?

Have a grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrreat time!

I'm taking the family up there this weekend myself. Love it! Last time I was there there was a B&M in the second or third floor of the mall.

My wife and I stayed there in a log cottage for a week, I wasnt smoking cigars then but the scenery was awesome! Great place for a relax!

every Fall we go to the Smokey Mountain Brewery http://www.smoky-mtn-brewery.com/ and sit upstairs and puff away.(course it is usually during the afternoon when it is slower and not a packed evening during dinner):tubut we never have had a problem.
TN just passed legislation this past year banning indoor smoking at restaurants. I go to the Brewery a lot, but haven't been since this new legislation passed. There's a Smoky MTN Brewery in Knoxville as well, and it is no smoking.

Back