Get your tickets to Cigars International's CigarFest 2007

n3uka

Say no to curried goat!
cigarfestlogo.gif

Saturday, May 5th 2007, 2:00pm - 6:00pm

CigarFest® is back, the herf to end all herfs! This annual mega event features 20+ top cigar makers with samples of their finest blends — including the industry’s biggest and brightest cigar stars. In case you’ve missed the first three events, you’re in for a spine tingling surprise. Before setting foot on the show floor you’ll get a humidor stuffed to the gills with about 20 premium cigars....more than worth the price of admission alone! Then the floor is yours, with access to 20+ additional cigars, micro-brew samples, live music, a down-home pig roast, raffles, prizes, and 2,000 fellow CI cigar lunatics having a grand old time.

So mark your calendar and join us once again for this incredible weekend of camaraderie, cigar smoking, eating, drinking and all-around debauchery. CigarFest® will sell out, so order your tickets soon. See you there!
Featuring:

* Top cigar manufacturers with samples of their finest brands
* Meet the top makers in the business
* Cigar rollers demonstrating the art of cigar making
* Sample some of the top micro-brews in the country
* Taste some of the world’s top spirits
* Live music plus a down-home pig roast!
* Raffle prizes throughout event benefiting non-profit LifePath
* Amazing "show-only" special deals available for purchase
* You’ll leave with a humidor (and duffle bag) full of cigars!

All for only $90 per ticket!

http://www.cigarsinternational.com/cigarfest/index.asp

Get your tickets to Cigars International’s Mega-Herf
before they’re gone!

Good freaking idea! I was going to buy two incase a brother didn't get one, but the wife *might* go and get some stogies for me! :D

K, got one VIH ticket... figured with free shipping I can get another if someone else I know wants to go. The wife said no way on her going. :r

BTW, I think a HERF for the CS members while we are there is a GREAT idea!

I picked up mine (and rhdad42's) plus two others.

We will be camping right down the road in my 27' Travel Trailer!

Back