Getting ready for vacation....

newcigarz

CJ's Dad
My wife packed All these.

standard.jpg

And I have to pack this. Seems fair right! :ss
Click to make me big!

Now, What to pack. :confused:

Nice deal Tony.. packing the otterbox is definately something to enjoy. Where are you heading and for how long? That should give you an idea of what stogies to take...

If it were me.. I'd just grab a few out of each section of my singles drawer until it were filled up...

who am I kidding, i'd probably try and plan out each day.

Depending on where you are going and what you'll be doing....For the most part I pack shorter stogies because on vacation I'm usually on the go so much I don't have time to sit and smoke a long one. (hmmm sounds like I need a relax and do nothing vacation)

Nice deal Tony.. packing the otterbox is definately something to enjoy. Where are you heading and for how long? That should give you an idea of what stogies to take...

If it were me.. I'd just grab a few out of each section of my singles drawer until it were filled up...

who am I kidding, i'd probably try and plan out each day.

James Island/Folly Beach SC. Got a house for a week. Can't smoke in the house, but there is a great front porch. Had the same house last year.
I'm the type that tries to plan each day. There is a great place to smoke
in Charleston above the Tinderbox. So I may buy a cigar one of the days
as well.

Here is a pic from the porch last year.

Click to make me big!

Enjoy your vacation, Tony. I agree with RazorHog on the short smokes. I usually don't have time for a churchill or double corona on vacation. Petit Coronas or Robustos are perfect.

really really... like most BOTL, i think we overpack when it comes to trips.. so regardless of what you put in the Otterbox, I'm sure you'll have it covered.

You could send a priority package to yourself before you leave in case of emergency, open box !

Enjoy the trip,And I hear Hemmingway short story's are nice this time of year.:r P.S Mmmmmmm Corona-N-lime:dr:dr:dr:dr

I tell ya though, I really do enjoy the Habano varietals when I'm at the beach. At least I did in the Caymans.. They seem to go hand in hand.. habanos and the beach...

I'm sure you're Otterbox won't be lacking

better take an LE7 too.. it might taste different at the beach.

really really... like most BOTL, i think we overpack when it comes to trips.. so regardless of what you put in the Otterbox, I'm sure you'll have it covered.

You could send a priority package to yourself before you leave in case of emergency, open box !

Ha! Good idea Ji. I rather not bring too many smokes. I'd hate to damage some of
my cigars. Maybe I'll post a pic after its packed so you guys can tell me how i
did.:D

Last edited:
I tell ya though, I really do enjoy the Habano varietals when I'm at the beach. At least I did in the Caymans.. They seem to go hand in hand.. habanos and the beach...

I'm sure you're Otterbox won't be lacking

better take an LE7 too.. it might taste different at the beach.

5 and 7 on the short list. I think Habanos are a definite must. :ss

I rather not bring too many smokes. I'd hate to damage some of my cigars.

Good thing about those Otterboxes, I've used them on trips all over the world and have never suffered any damage. They really do the job nicely.

-Ken

Ok Guys, Nailed the Line-up. Here it is.

Avo LE05
Avo LE07
Cohiba Siglo I
Hoyo Petit Edmundo
La Gloria Felicias Maduro
Partagas Series "D" #4
Rafael Gonzalez Petit Corona '00
Ramon Allones SS

I'm there for 7 days and will probably visit the Tinderbox as well. How's does it look?

That sounds like a solid line-up.. Are you taking doubles of some of those.. NOt that you'll necesarily smoke more than 1 a day, but I think I'd plan for 2 a day if it were me.

Back