Ghurka Beast and Titan - Any inputs

billybarue

Luvin' me some Lagavulin
Anyone have any inputs on either/both the Beast and the Titan? They were out a local BM and are starting to pop up on CBID.

Billy

KY,

Thanks. I thought I did a search, but came up with nothing.
VitualSmitty is right, this belongs in a different forum. I PMed SeanGar to see if he would move it over.

Billy

billybarue said:
KY,

Thanks. I thought I did a search, but came up with nothing.
VitualSmitty is right, this belongs in a different forum. I PMed SeanGar to see if he would move it over.

Billy
You're welcome! Not a problem, sometimes it takes me a while to find what I'm searching for too. Actually glad I did because it reminded me I needed to try and bid on some of those Legends. Thus far they are the only Gurkha's I've really enjoyed.

Input: Waaaaay too much $$$$, IMO. Hopefully they can be obtained at a reasonable price at cbid.

:ms NCRM

NCRadioMan said:
Input: Waaaaay too much $$$$, IMO. Hopefully they can be obtained at a reasonable price at cbid.
Exactly what I'm trying for. I was gifted one by backwoods and I was amazed. I have to try more! I'll have to get them at a reasonable price, don't like over paying for anything I'm not sure if I've ever seen the MSRP.

ky toker said:
Exactly what I'm trying for. I was gifted one by backwoods and I was amazed. I have to try more! I'll have to get them at a reasonable price, don't like over paying for anything I'm not sure if I've ever seen the MSRP.

One of my local b&m's carries them at about $20 a pop. :r I'm guessing that is around msrp.

Gurkha are alright imo but as many people have stated-not really good value. lots more out there better for your money but Gurkha are nice as a one off boutique smoke.

NCRadioMan said:
One of my local b&m's carries them at about $20 a pop. :r I'm guessing that is around msrp.

Oh shit! Right now my bid will tap out at around $30 for a 6 pack. I may bump it up a bit, though.

ky toker said:
Oh shit! Right now my bid will tap out at around $30 for a 6 pack. I may bump it up a bit, though.

I would glady pay $30-$35. I think that would be a good deal. Now, to find that auction.:D j/k

NCRadioMan said:
I would glady pay $30-$35. I think that would be a good deal. Now, to find that auction.
DING! F'er! :p

Man, I must of had tunnel vision when reading that because I really didn't see the ":D j/k" until I did a quick doubletake. :r

Back