Gift Opinion

Opusfxd

Lowland Gorilla
So I was invited to fly a rocket at the XPrize Cup at Holloman AFB this year and thanks to a couple reluctant officers and the General, I got to fly a big rocket off of an AFB in front of 40K of my closest friends. And they bought the motor.

My question is, I acquired a box of 5Vegas Torpedos to send to them for my appreciation. I recently have aqcuired other varieties due to that evil site. Would you send a straight selection or a mix? I don't know their exact tastes but one was smoking a JR something or other and the other had some on ice.

TIA.

I think for business contacts I'd just send a straight box specially if its meant for a group of people or such. For an individual who I know to be a connoisseur a selection might be more appropriate but then again I would look for a box of samplers rather than just throwing individual sticks in a box.

I'd send the box it just looks better. Since you aren't sure of their tastes I'm sure the box will be enjoyed. :tu

Send the straight box. In a case like this presentation is just as important as what's inside. If it were a friend you could mix it up.

I'd send the box, but I might go with something light as opposed to medium just n case they dont smoke.

Thanks for the thoughts. I do know they smoke, they offered me one when I was down there. But the problem is, one just got transferred so there goes the ooh aaah factor. But in the spirit, I'll keep them straight sets. 5Vegas Gold Toros should be mellow enough.

Hope they like them, lest a stealth fighter will be swooping down on my house.

Back