well what is your favorite Gin.
what is you favorite low budget gin.
how do you drink both of them.
what gin do you hate most

me i am a bombay kind of guy
the cheap way is seagrams gin
in a cup with ice some vermouth and a lot of gin
or a gin and tonic or i mix all 3

i just want to know if i may be missing out on a nother gin.
i wont touch tanqueray stuff its like lime juice

Last edited:
Tanqueray 10 and tanqueray are my favorites, but the gin I usually drink is seagrams. Seagrams gin is really good, and when you factor in the price it is unbeatable, but when I have the cash I get tanqueray.
One of my favorite gin drinks is a stiff gin and tonic with a squeeze of lime and 5 dashes of Angostura bitters.

My favorite inexpensive gin is Citadelle. It is cheaper then the main brands, but it has very good flavor. My favorite for gin and tonics.

Bombay Saphire.

Gin and tonic definitely my favorite.

But from time-to-time all I want is a martini.

I like the Tang, but I have to say that my fave is the bombay sapphire, then comes beefeater I am going to have to try that seagrams though.

For me it's a toss up between Bombay Sapphire & Aviation Gin. Aviation Gin may have a slight edge. It's very unique and complex.

There are no cheap gins worth drinking!!!

I mostly drink Bombay Sapphire,but i'm partial to Hendricks and Plymouth gin too. Always drink it with some tonic and a little bit of ice.

Right make a liar out of me.

Bombay Sapphire is my favorite now, have some No. 209 in the freezer, and Plymouth backing that up. Drink martinis primarily.

Will look for Bafferts and Aviation.

tanqueray and tonic for me.

started out on Beefeater, but haven;t looked back since my first T&T.

Bombay Sapphire is nice as a martini....:dr

Tanqueray Ten is probably my favorite gin in a martini. But, I seem to drink a lot more Beefeater and regular Bombay ... good flavor at a good price. Can't seem to warm up to Bombay Saphire ... something about that subtle almond flavor I guess.

One I really want to try is No. 209 but can't seem to find it anywhere around here.

Back