Going to Miami

doctorcue

Tatuaje Whore
Hey all,

I'm heading to Miami next Friday for a cruise leaving on Sunday. In another thread a while back, another member asked about the factory tours there. Looks like I'll be stopping by Padron & La Gloria (Looks like Pepin's place is out... still will check it out!). Now I'm wondering about cigar friendly establishments & B&Ms to visit. I'm staying at the Hyatt in downtown and looks to be about 5-10 minutes away from Little Havana (not far from the factories thanks to Google Maps!)

I will have limited time as the wife & I will be with a larger group. So can anyone recommend some good shops to visit? It would have to be around the downtown area as we are not renting a car. So probably cab or bus drive to tourist-type spots. Even places to eat or drink? I'll be there Friday night, all Saturday, & Sunday until about noon.

Any help is much appreciated. Can't wait to get away for 10 days in some warm weather! :w

Hey all,

I'm heading to Miami next Friday ...Looks like I'll be stopping by Padron & La Gloria (Looks like Pepin's place is out... still will check it out!). ....

Oh, yeah! Tour or no, you gotta stop at Pepin's. I believe the front of the factory is a STORE.

El Credito (LGC) is at 1106 SW 8th and Pepin is at 1120-1124 SW 8th in Miami. Yeah, ya gotta! If I could, I would, but I'm in Montana!!!!

When you are there, take it all in and think of me, up here in the mountains. And enjoy it.

I gotta stop now, or I'm gonna cry. *bwaaaah*

Perdomo's Headquarters is there in Miami as well. The front of the factory is a shop and all the staff that works there are very friendly.

Back