Going to Outlaw in KC..

I just went there for the first time today, probably about the same time (per you type time). I came out with a nice handful of cigars.

Just out of curiousity, did you speak to a guy named Joel? Red headed fella. If you go back in, go to the pipe section and tell him Zack sent you......then duck. After that he will treat you right. He is a former member of the hillbilly crew, but moved up there and is getting married.

Just out of curiousity, did you speak to a guy named Joel? Red headed fella. If you go back in, go to the pipe section and tell him Zack sent you......then duck. After that he will treat you right. He is a former member of the hillbilly crew, but moved up there and is getting married.

Scott, Dirick, and Kevin were the only ones I saw working the store.

They're a good group of guys. Had I seen this post earlier, I may have tried to meet up with you. What did you end up with?

I ended up getting some El Rey De Los Habanos (Pepin) and some of Outlaw's Bad to the Bone made for them by Padilla.

I ended up getting some El Rey De Los Habanos (Pepin) and some of Outlaw's Bad to the Bone made for them by Padilla.

Haven't tried either of those. After you smoke 'em, send me a PM with your thoughts on them. Curious to hear your take on the Bad to the Bone sticks.

Back