Golfing with DBalls

ambientboy

...from the internet.
6am rolled around and I thought I should go to bed. Because my wife was in DC, I figured I should leave my cell phone on in case she called me. Did she call in the morning? No, but the phone rang incessantly while I did my best to sleep through it (the wife has a different ring, so I know it's her by the sound).

Finally I listened to the voicemails and read through the txt messages, the last of the vmails was basically DBall saying, "Get your lazy ass out of bed so we can go golfing! You haven't been out at all this year, we're fixing that."

So I called him back and we set out for an afternoon round of golf and cigars.

0620081639a.jpg

DBall sad that his last hole was too far over par. I think he almost cried, but I pretended not to notice:

0620081639.jpg

He's a maniac behind the wheel:
0620081637.jpg

Me demonstrating the fastest way to keep my Nestor Reserve from going out before attacking the ball with my 4iron:
0620081630a.jpg

Dan and his Ashton Maduro:
0620081638.jpg

Overall, it was a kickass time. Thanks Dan for dragging me out for my first 18holes in 2yrs. It was great to learn I hadn't ENTIRELY lost my game.

PS My second stick of the day was the new Devil's Weed, which I quite liked. So I'll sit down and smoke number 2 and write a review hopefully this weekend.

Love reading reports form the home town!! Thanks guys!!

Looks like it was a beeyouteeful today. :ss

Back