good ending for a monday....

mikey202

GO STEELERS!!!!!
I came home from work and I was pleasantly suprised to find my Cigar bid purchase and my new issue of Shotgun News!!!! Got 2 boxes of 5 Vegas A Archetypes,A Herf-A-Dor Travel Humi with 5 more 5 Vegas As inside it.My nieghbor and I smoked 2 of them while he did some gunsmith work on his rifle.HMMMM..seems like a trend goin on..cigars and guns.:)
IMG_0065.jpg

Waiting on a box of Archetypes from Cbid to add to the Artisans and Alphas I already have. That Costa Rican Maduro wrapper is gorgeous and tasty. I'm normally a $2 per cigar budget smoker, and these fit the bill.

Indeed,

I will say that is a good ending for a Monday. Around thanksgiving I went shooting with Dad and he brought his Remington Shotgun with him. That bitch kicked like a mule!! WOO-HOO! :D

Firearms rule!

ATL

Alright, since no one else will do it.......

..............................ROAD TRIP TO MIKEY'S HOUSE!!!!!!!!

Nice stogies, although I am not a huge fan of SGN. As I remember before it was just the same ads month after month, and while the articles were interesting, there were only like 5 each month so it really wasn't worth my $. Still I do pick it up like twice a year to see what surplus rifles are out there :gn

Back