Good Morning Hat

You talkin' to me?

Good evening.

Yah. I've been popping in & out every day. My dog gets me up between 5:30 & 6:30 & I work til I can't hold up my head any more.......trying to figure out how I'm going to effectively market this alien technology ;) to the good ole :u .
I spend a lot of time putting together, & mailing, presentations & researching on the net.
Have put together some nice Powerpoint stuff & done a little advertising. I visited with a local guy who is a very effective marketer & he's going to give me some tips this week.
I've always had a flair for sales & promotions, but this is my biggest challenge. I will either prevail or go broke in the process.

So, how you doin' God? It's nice to hear from you. You must be pretty busy seein' how it's so close to Easter & all. Please forgive me if I work tomorrow instead of coming to church

See ya,

Alan

kansashat said:
You talkin' to me?

Good evening.

Yah. I've been popping in & out every day. My dog gets me up between 5:30 & 6:30 & I work til I can't hold up my head any more.......trying to figure out how I'm going to effectively market this alien technology ;) to the good ole :u .
I spend a lot of time putting together, & mailing, presentations & researching on the net.
Have put together some nice Powerpoint stuff & done a little advertising. I visited with a local guy who is a very effective marketer & he's going to give me some tips this week.
I've always had a flair for sales & promotions, but this is my biggest challenge. I will either prevail or go broke in the process.

So, how you doin' God? It's nice to hear from you. You must be pretty busy seein' how it's so close to Easter & all. Please forgive me if I work tomorrow instead of coming to church

See ya,

Alan

Hello Alan,

I sent you a PM. Looks like interesting stuff. Not the usual snake oil, but real live alien technology. Can't wait to load the sample into one of my mowers. Also loaded the bombs into the humidor. VERY thankful.

Ken aka Punch

punch said:
Hello Alan,

I sent you a PM. Looks like interesting stuff. Not the usual snake oil, but real live alien technology. Can't wait to load the sample into one of my mowers. Also loaded the bombs into the humidor. VERY thankful.

Ken aka Punch

Ken,

Thanks very much for taking a look. You may be familiar with cermet technology. I got that small engine sample because the package was in Russian! I'm pretty sure you have instructions in the material I sent you.

Hope you enjoy the smokes.

See ya,

Alan

God?!?

What are you doin' here? Ain't you supposed to be in church?

I suppose you decided to be like me & be one of the few who didn't make it?

When my wife found out I wasn't planning to be in church on Easter last nite, she said, "Easter is God's day!"

"Every day is supposed to be God's day," I thought, but bit my lip.

Reactions: God
kansashat said:
God?!?

What are you doin' here? Ain't you supposed to be in church?

I suppose you decided to be like me & be one of the few who didn't make it?

When my wife found out I wasn't planning to be in church on Easter last nite, she said, "Easter is God's day!"

"Every day is supposed to be God's day," I thought, but bit my lip.

You know God takes every sunday off.. And now we ALL know he spends his time surfing the net. :r

Back