Good weekend

adamh_25_

Evolving Lead Gorilla
Just finishing up with a good weekend here. Started out with me having friday off and going golfing with 3 good friends and my girlfriend(cart driver.) shot 11 over which isnt horrible for me:) haha. Saturday she came over to my house and stayed the night. Sunday her and her family went to the state fair so the little bro and I fired up some stogies....Brazilias...Then she came back for the night. Then today me, the gf, her sis, and her bf all went to six flags in St. Louis. Had a great time there. Just wanted a quick reminisce. Have a good one BOTLs and SOTLs.
Adam

Sounds like a fun time. Nothing like spending time with family and friends. Add a cigar or two and its even better.

11 over HAHAAH......If thats 'not bad' your good.!!!!..............Anyhow Thanks for posting about your weekend..could have used some pics...but still a great post thanks.

Sounds like a blast! I am not much of a golfer, but I have been tempted to bring a cigar with me to go mini-golfing!

that's awesome. 11 over is a good day for me :) hahah

The brazillias are my favorite smoke. I don't think i know anyone yet that Doesn't like 'em.

Back