Goodbye Everyone, I have it all lined up

FriendlyFire

Alpha Silverback
Hi,
I got a week off so I'm driving up to the country with wife and 2 kids. My wifes family has a summer home wich is empty this week. I'm taking along my Travel Humidor that Gone Dave sent me as a bomb. I have the cigars all lined up . I just hope I can find the time to smoke at least a few somwhere alone where I can just relax with out anyone bothering me. :):ss:ss:ss

Anyone in the Monticello/Falsburg NY area by any chance?????

I'm about 100 miles away from home. I will need to peek in to my humidor to see which one it is. I just got it in a sampler from scott on Sunday.

QUOTE=Tenor CS;1754231]What is the cigar with the black band with the green X on it? I've never seen that one before.[/QUOTE]

Have fun with your Pic-a-nic Basket!!!
good03_Yogi-02.jpg

Hey, I am not too far away. I am in Monroe. I am sure you will see the sign on the thruway.
Enjoy your vacation.

Hi,
I got a week off so I'm driving up to the country with wife and 2 kids. My wifes family has a summer home wich is empty this week. I'm taking along my Travel Humidor that Gone Dave sent me as a bomb. I have the cigars all lined up . I just hope I can find the time to smoke at least a few somwhere alone where I can just relax with out anyone bothering me. :):ss:ss:ss

Anyone in the Monticello/Falsburg NY area by any chance?????

You are lucky.....I wish I had a week vacation right now.....Im at work about to pull my hair out :hn

Back