Got a going away present.....

newcigarz

CJ's Dad
From one of my co-workers this weekend. Of course we had to open it and toast to my move.

Pappy Van Winkle 20 yr. Family Reserve. YUM!!!!!!!

Click for a bigger pic.

I hope it was enjoyed Tony
drinks_drunk.gif
;)

Nice gift Tony!! What did you think about it? I git a bottle for Christmas and I'm more than half way through it and it still never wow'd me:confused: This is one of the most talked about premium bourons, and I just don't see why...I'm curious to here your opinion because I know you enjoy Stagg as much as I do. :al

Nice gift Tony!! What did you think about it? I git a bottle for Christmas and I'm more than half way through it and it still never wow'd me:confused: This is one of the most talked about premium bourons, and I just don't see why...I'm curious to here your opinion because I know you enjoy Stagg as much as I do. :al

Hey Patrick. Not at all on the level of Stagg IMHO :2
But I do like it. It has a very unique flavor profile and is extremely drinkable. There are several I like better. I have an unopened bottle of Buffalo Trace that I bought after you sent me one, My new Fav!!!! :tu

PS. I know my co-worker bought this @ ShoppersVineyard where it is still available.

Back