Got a new sweet cigar book...empty

JPH

Ted Peffer fan club
I was at 1/2 price books the other day looking around...and as always I go look to see if anyone has traded in any cool cigar books and to my suprise I found this book...empty...I don't know what I'm going to do with it since I already keep a log....I may transfer my crappy log book into here...or PIF....or have a contest....I'm not sure yet but this book is in great condition and very organizational...Just a cool find for $5...anyone use a book like this?

HPIM0434.jpg

HPIM0435.jpg

Nice find. I was thinking about getting something like that to keep tabs on smokes. Would be useful to record flavors while having a smoke.

I used to have one about ten years ago. But sadly I lost it in one of many many moves in the last ten years. I was think of getting a new one. great find.

Thought about getting one.

That is a great looking book. Great place to jot down your memorable pipe/cigar smokes.

I'm not sure .... I may use it.....The only thing is i have a blank book with 107 (just counted) bands in it....cutting them all out and transferring the notes might be too much trouble....

wanna do a trade for it???

What if I turned it into a herf book.....have everyone put a band in it and sign it with a comment or two.....hmmmm...........

----------------What if I turned it into a herf book.....have everyone put a band in it and sign it with a comment or two.....hmmmm...........----------------

"Thats the best damn idea Ive heard all day Private Gump, what are you some kind of genius?" -Forrest Gump

Seriously, pass it around the country and see where all it goes and the last person in the book sends it back to you!

Back