Got an Anniversary gift from my GF

xxwaldoxx

Lowland Gorilla
On Friday my girlfriend and I celebrated our 4 year anniversary. We typically dont spend much on each other, just get one another a little soemthing then go out for dinner and what not. This year i picked her up a pair of 14k White Gold hoop earrings. She loved them and handed me my gift and i couldnt believe it.

It seems that she went onto stogiereview.com and read up on some of my reviews. She then complied a short list and went off to the B&M. The clerk was very nice and helped her find the sticks she was looking for (Hoyo Dark Sumatra & RyJ Reserve Maduro) then helped her select a couple more cigars for me based on the cigars she had written down.

She topped it off with the lighter and just blew me away. :D

AnniversaryGift-1.jpg

AnniversaryGift-2.jpg

I love gifts that have some thought put into them. No matter what they are, they are priceless. She must make up the "better half" (like most of the rest of us!), as they say. That is really cool.

Awsome scrore, your Gf seems to have a great understanding of going Straight threw to the heart of a man haha. Enjoy the La Gloria, it gots a kick-

shes definately a keeper, my g/f went w/ me to a local b&m and let me pick out some sticks from the walk-in humi and she got herself a kahlua as well :).

Happy Anniversary too

A good Woman is hard to find!!! ;) I have one myself and have had her for almost 30 years. Your girlfriend appears to me to be a "keeper". It is well worth having someone who will express the love they have for you by gifting you something with that much care! That is not something to be viewed lightly. It gives me great pleasure to see someone be that caring.
I am a person with CP and amazed constantly by the kindness I find in the one I love. Happy anniversary to you and may you have many more such occassions for joy.:)

Bob

My g/f and I stopped at a local B&M yesterday before we went to AC. I picked up 2 Edge Lights and 2 Rocky Olde World Reserve. She however picked up 3 Padron Anni's and a tin of Padron Corticos. Life is good.

I just showed this to my g/f and said 'look what this guy got for his Anniversary'......she said 'I take it that's supposed to be a hint then!'. So fingers crossed.

Congrats!

Thanks for all the kind words.

I cant be happier with the way she handles my cigar smoking. She isnt thrilled about it but she supports it because it makes me happy.

I cant emphasize how lucky i am to have her :D

Robb01 said:
shes definately a keeper, my g/f went w/ me to a local b&m and let me pick out some sticks from the walk-in humi and she got herself a kahlua as well :).

Happy Anniversary too
A keeper to be sure.Sweet gal you got there,Happy Anniversary...Dave

xxwaldoxx said:

I cant be happier with the way she handles my cigar smoking. She isnt thrilled about it but she supports it because it makes me happy.

Congrats on the goods! She's a keeper. It can quickly turn from hobby to obsession, so it is good to have an understanding significant other.
When's the wedding date :D :D ?

What a sweetheart.

What you NEED to do, is get her a different kind of hoop next time....you know kind that goes around her finger and begins with you asking for her hand in marriage.

xxwaldoxx said:

Boy-you are lucky! Why don't you marry that gal-4 years is long enough:D

I'll take two.............Not cigars copys of your g/f, im lucky if i find a chick that will let me smoke around.

CigarGal said:
Boy-you are lucky! Why don't you marry that gal-4 years is long enough:D

Its funny that was mentioned. My GF and i went looking at engagement rings last week and have plans on getting married. I just havent made it official yet.

Ill have an Associates Degree in September and she will have her Bachelors Degree in December. I just want to make sure nothing comes in the way of our schooling. I wouldnt want things like planning a wedding or what not causing any additional stress on either of us.

The ring is coming, just not right at tis moment :D

Glad to hear you're putting your (the collective "your" as in you and your GF) education first bro!

Great anniversary gifts...what did you get her?

I got her a pair of white gold hoop earrings.

I think im all out of jewelry options now, after 4 years of Birthdays, Anniversaries, and Christmases, the ring seems to be the only thing left.

xxwaldoxx said:
I got her a pair of white gold hoop earrings.

I think im all out of jewelry options now, after 4 years of Birthdays, Anniversaries, and Christmases, the ring seems to be the only thing left.

Yup, only one place to go left. As JCruz stated, glad to see both of you are getting your education finished. As long as both of you are in the same mind, then nothing wrong with that. Congrats & enjoy the smokes!

xxwaldoxx said:
I just want to make sure nothing comes in the way of our schooling. I wouldnt want things like planning a wedding or what not causing any additional stress on either of us.

The ring is coming, just not right at tis moment :D
A good idea IMO. 4 years is a long time, but a few more of pre-wed happieness is just fine since you'll have the rest of your life for the post-wed happieness :D

A great gift from what sounds like a great girl. Congrats on the anniversary!!!

Back