Got my new Palio!!!!!

TEAK

Gorilla
Got my new Palio and finally got to use it last night and boy is that thing niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice!! I thought my cigar had been cut by a laser. I am officially a convert.
Nothing helps relax me from a stressful day like a good smoke, and this 3 Siglos deserved every bit of the rating they got from CA.
3siglobrnmgco2.jpg

Very nice! My palio stays in my pocket all the time. Its not the fancy wood one, but its still sweet :)
Scott

Bastert!

Mine came in yesterday too and it's too dang cold to even think about a cigar outside. Anyone ever try sitting in front of the fireplace with the flu open? hehe

BTW - from pix I've seen of a wooden one a dog chewed, the wood is a plastic veneer. I picked up the carbon fiber and I'm hoping it's not a veneer. *sigh*

BTW - from pix I've seen of a wooden one a dog chewed, the wood is a plastic veneer. I picked up the carbon fiber and I'm hoping it's not a veneer. *sigh*

I believe the "plastic" they make the Palios from is part of how/why they work so well (self-lubricating or something, special nonetheless). I think that means that both the carbon fiber and wood grain models are the basic models with a fancy set of skins.

I believe the "plastic" they make the Palios from is part of how/why they work so well (self-lubricating or something, special nonetheless). I think that means that both the carbon fiber and wood grain models are the basic models with a fancy set of skins.

Yep. They are both just laminate to make them look pretty. They are still the best cutter money can buy.

Yep. They are both just laminate to make them look pretty. They are still the best cutter money can buy.

That is correct, the faux Burl Wood and faux Carbon Fiber are the same materials used in the automotive industry on dash boards, door panels, etc...

Enjoy bro! :tu

~Mark

That is correct, the faux Burl Wood and faux Carbon Fiber are the same materials used in the automotive industry on dash boards, door panels, etc...

Enjoy bro! :tu

~Mark

G'dammit - thanks for the heads up, but you'd think some of the advertising would say such. Note to self - keep it away from dogs and girlfriends.

Awesome! What do you think of that Gran Habano?
I enjoyed it very much! Im not exactly sure how it found its way into my humi, I think it came as part of a sampler, but as I was reading a CA the other day I noticed that it got a rather good rating (90 I think). So I says to my self, "Self you got one of those at home". So in celebration of having a good day, actually nothing was special I just say that every time I got out a burn one, I decided to fire it up and it did not disappoint. I think I am going to order a box when I have the funds.

Congrats on the Palio Teak! They are great cutters that make the whole experience more enjoyable!

That GH 3 siglos doesnt hurt either! :tu

Back