got the call, it's raining anejos

Status
Not open for further replies.

barbourjay

random cigar bum
IMG00007.jpg

couple bucks above msrp.

My new best friend! I have never tried the opus or the anejo, I have one of each setting in the humi. may have to make them my Holiday smokes!:ss But I am afraid if I like them too much I will have to move to another state to get them at a reasonable price, damn Las Vegas! Great score and enjoy!

that's too funny. i always call em like i see em also.

as for how i got five boxes, they don't have a limit on purchases. they mark up opus like crazy, about 2-3 times MSRP but i'm the only one who goes there to buy anejos and they generally mark them up a buck or two. if you have the cash they will sell you whatever. they have 5 boxes of opus but i'm not paying 23 a stick for xXx or 30 a stick for robusto's.

i love the WOAM's but i like anejos better. honestly i've been smoking more and more of pete and pepins blends than anything else lately.

OMG, what a haul! My B&M doesnt carry these, but at the ridiculous Cali taxes I wouldnt buy them anyways. Hope to try a few of these one day. :ss

Corona has a few boxes as well as lots of Hemingway maduros as of this afternoon.

For 25 a stick, I will pass and buy something else, like a Cohiba.

Ol Times is suposed to get a full order soon, so I may add to the 7 I bought from TXDyna earlier today since they are my favorite NC.

In any event, that is one nice haul Jeremy. I would hate to see your credit card bill.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back