Got to smoke with my friend Pathman

khubli

Elder Jungle Leader
I got to sit down tonight with Pathman (Mike) and his friend Will for a cigar. Mike was in Atlanta on some business and had a few hours to spend smoking at Cigar World on Piedmont.

Mike gifted me a RA Belicoso along with some other goodies that he knows I like to smoke. I had no choice but to smoke the RA in his presence. :tu It was truly a tasty treat from one of the nicest guys you can meet.

After the many bombs Mike has hit me with, it was nice to finally sit down and smoke with him. Mike treated me to some Greek food after, then he had to head back to Mississippi.

Mike, I look forward to smoking more cigars with you in the future. Thanks again for all the generosity you've shown me over the past year!

Ji

Freaking Awesome Ji. Mike rocks. I hope you guys had a great time.

scottie

(you should have went to Vortex)

Freaking Awesome Ji. Mike rocks. I hope you guys had a great time.

scottie

(you should have went to Vortex)

We were crunched for time, otherwise he would have had a bleu cheese burger. I would have told Mike Scottie says you have to have one.

The next time both of you should be in town so we can smoke and eat.

Will wants to go eat Korean BBQ.

Its always great putting the names with the faces.

Sounds like you guys smoked them up for sure....:ss

Great to meet you in the flesh Ji. Next time I'll have more time and we can smoke more and maybe get something to eat that will be a little more substantial. I finally made it home around 3:30 a.m.

Got the chance to smoke with Mike when he was in South Florida last month. He is a real down to earth guy, who knows his cigars. :tu

Mike is one heck of a good guy. Now the next time he comes to Baton Rouge he could give us a little more of a heads up so we could herf with him again. BTW Mike, I gifted one of your cigars to a friend and he thought is was delightful.

Back