Gragh!!!! kinda

CHRONO14

Mid 20's Gorilla
Curses. I come home today and find a fedex door tag on my door. Start thinking wtf the only thing I can think of that may be coming fedex is a box of black dragons I bought that was on back order. Check the tracking number on line and its from Texas and weighs 47lbs. Starting wondering whats up I don't remember ordering anything that weighs that much. Then I realize :tpd: I call a Mr. Bob Staebell and ask whether they shipped it out yet. He says yeah it went out early he didn't even realize it. I may explode. It was so close and yet its so far. In case some of you may not have guessed yet I'm talking about my Aristocrat. I bought the mini a month ago and it was already almost here. :chk:chk:chk I think I'm taking a vacation day tomorrow to wait for it :D:D and of course begin the seasoning process. I may have to give in and just place the order for the end table or the M though I'm pretty sure I have the mini full already. So anyways YAY with a little gragh. :D I'll post pics once I have it full.

Nice ... very nice! And those Black Dragons are a heck of a christening box for that unit. I've been meaning to pick some up, but damn Rob over at Taboo keeps making me spend money on his nutty specials. (He's my new cbid ...) I digress -- back to you! Keep us posted on the Aristocrat: lots of pics, plz. And enjoy, you lucky bastage!

Nice. I know you are very excited, I would be as well. Please post some pictures of it once you have it stocked! I have been thinking about getting a mini as well.

Nice ... very nice! And those Black Dragons are a heck of a christening box for that unit. I've been meaning to pick some up, but damn Rob over at Taboo keeps making me spend money on his nutty specials. (He's my new cbid ...) I digress -- back to you! Keep us posted on the Aristocrat: lots of pics, plz. And enjoy, you lucky bastage!

Just placed an order with Rob. He may become my best friend and worst enemy.

Nice. I know you are very excited, I would be as well. Please post some pictures of it once you have it stocked! I have been thinking about getting a mini as well.

If your thinking mini just go with the end table. As I said I'm 85-90% positive I've filled this thing already and I haven't even gotten it in yet and I already want a bigger one.

I'm so excited its ridiculous. I feel like a kid on Christmas eve. :r

YOU HAVE BEEN ASSIMILATED!!!

DSCN0842.jpg

Back