Gran Habano 3 Siglios

Syekick

Chairy Hestbeater
A new cigar from Gran Habano. The hype says has Nicaraguan Habano, Costa Rican, and Columbia Cubita longfillers. Nicaraguan Corojo wrapper.

It is rated as a full strength cigar.

I found it to be medium to full. As I usually stay at medium and milder cigars, I found this one to be near the edge of my tolerance at times. However, the flavor had a lot of pepper and tastes that I have not experienced in any other cigar to date. That's the best I can offer as my palate is not very refined.

I smoke a lot of the Gran Habano Connecticuts and find the construction and quality to be up to standard. Draw and ash were consistent. As is typical, the strongest strength was toward the end. Again, I the flavor interested.

I liked it and recommend that you give one a try too!:ss

Nice review! You just tackled a triple ligero pop! The 3 Siglos is one of my favorite cigars - it starts out on the meduim side and then picks up slowly just kinda cruising along to a strong finish....but you already knew that huh? :D keep the reviews coming!

Thanks for the review - I have a fiver I won on cbid last week and one that was gifted to me. I thing I will light one up tonight.

I won a couple of 5'ers on CBID a while back and tried one, and really didnt think much of it. Needless to say, I have plenty more chances left for them. They sound, look, and feel so nice, I just hope the flavor lives up to those characteristics also. Oh well...... nothing left to do but to light one up.

Back