Gran Habano Corojo # 5 60"

bpcr

ChestBeater
Hello and welcome to my humble review of one fine cigar. The grand habano #5 60 Ring x 6. This fat stick had one sexy look all fat and oily. Just the way i like them! {lol} Condition was fresh from the local hangout. Punched and toasted, easy on the eyes smooth smoke nice draw. {Thinking this is going to be one fine smoke}

1st third - This is the way a fat cigar should smoke! Easy draw hard as a rock, Constructed very well, Smooth as silk!. Reminds me of a smoke i get in key west called the BIG FIG. If you ever get to key west goto the biggest walk in in right off duval st, ask for the cigar dog {Chris} he is the owner, tell him you came for a BIG FIG. You will be happy you did.

2nd third - Still going strong smooth as it gets.... i am loving this one. Sitting here thinking a box would not be a bad idea. Nice burn even and slow. about 45 min to this point all is well.

Last third - let me say that for a stick under 5 at this ring it is a winner in my book 1 hour 15 min to ass to lips, thats a good value to me, nubbed this one out. Well what can you say good is good. I am heading out to get a box next time i get by my local shop. Enjoy all thanks for taking the time to read my humble ramble on one good smoke. :ss

not a fan of large RG, but I do love this line of cigars. The Gran Habano #5 roth has been a staple of my humidor for years, and is a great bargain to boot. The #5's have a lot of flavor and strength, but are still well balanced and fairly smooth, especially after 6 months in the cooler.

Nice review! Glad the larger RG formats are just as good as the others. :)

If you liked the #5, try to find the 3 Siglos line from Gran Habano. It will not disappoint! Nice review!

Just tried the roth #5 last night and was very pleased... left me wanting more. I see a box of these in my future, though probably in a bigger size. An excellent value.

Nice review. This line of cigars is hands down the best bargain out there, I've been able to find the Rothchild's for under $5 and that is a steal . Never sampled this monster but the Roths are real flavorful.

I tried my first Gran Habano just last Sunday, I thought it was a hell of a smoke for the price...they are pretty good...

Back