Gran Habano Siglos 3

txdyna65

Boli Puto
Didnt find a review on this one, so I thought Id give it a shot.

Wife picked up a couple for me in Austin and Id never had one so I had to smoke one right away.

Siglos 3 Gran Robusto 6" X 54

First thing I noticed was the flat head on this stick, very unusual to me. Next thing was the very oily sheen on the wrapper, almost expected it to start dripping any minute. Well constructed only a couple small veins that were barely noticeable. The draw was perfect and put out tons of smoke. I found it to be medium bodied, and very flavorful. To me it tasted like cashews, weird for me because I hadnt ever tasted that before. The burn was flawless down to the last inch, with a gray ash. Took me an hour and a half to smoke this big stogie, and I enjoyed it alot...I'll be picking up more of these :)

Kenny

First thing I noticed was the flat head on this stick, very unusual to me.

Nice review; I'm sitting on a couple of these as well. Question, due to the flat head, did you punch it, or did you clip it with a regular guillotine cutter? I'm wondering whether I need to buy a punch to smoke this one (been pretty happy with Gran Habanos before, so a new punch might come with a box purchase :D )

Great review ! I had my first one a short while back, thanks to the recently deceased KASR. I thought it was f****** stellar. Perfect construction, great burn, awesome flavor.

Thanks for the review. I have one of these sitting that was given to me by the owner of a local B&M. I will put a higher priority on smoking it.

Nice review. This is one of my favorites now. I called the flavor nutty, but cashew is even better.

Good review Kenny, thanks!

Having multiple reviews on a cigar is a good thing, it provides from differing perspectives and on different aspects.

Dmntd

Great review! Yes, the 3 Siglo from Gran Habano is a great cigar and I recommend it to everyone! HarryCulo and I are planning a box split very soon!

Nice review Kenny, been interested in these puppies, gonna head to the local tomorro maybe and check on them. Don(Afman) raved on the phone about them Xmas day. Thats two votes for them. Good enough fer me. Thanks Kenny.

I got one also from the infamous KASR, rest his soul. Fantastic cigar. Very impressive, full of flavor, ton of smoke, well constructed, etc. Definitely getting more of these.

Pssst, KASR?????

An excellent slow-burning cigar with great value. Would highly recommend for the curious. Unlike the #5's: Low on spice.
Very comparable to cigars selling for twice as much.
Will try again and report back.

Finally got to one of these (thanks to generous BOTLs txdyna65 and TxMatt) and liked it very much. I don't know why I expected more strength, but found it a solid medium strength. Great construction. I might have smoked it a little dry, the draw was little more loose than I like.

Gerat flavor, a little sweetness that complements the Nic Wrapper and Binder. There is some Columbian tobacco in the blend, but I think the sweetness comes from the CR tobacco. Almost every stick I try that has CR tobacco in it I have liked.

Great cigars - might be the next box?

BillyBarue

Just had a couple of the Gran Habano Habano 3 Churchills and thought they were fairly decent. I'll have to move up to the Siglos next.

Thanks, Kenny. Sounds like a tasty stick that I will need to try... another one, that is...:ss
Did anybody tell you that there is a slope associated with this hobby? :D
(self-deprecating sarcasm intentional)

finally made some room in the humi with a couple contests so i picked up a 5'fer of the robustos from cbid... can't wait to try them!

:tu

Back