Graycliiff Chateau Salamone

VirtualSmitty

Fear the walrus
I just got these yesterday, and being a sucker for the size had to light one up today. I must say I was really impressed by this one. Great construction, easy draw, and a perfect burn. And the flavor on this one was just killer. Took a prelight draw and was just baffled. Never tasted anything quite like that before. Lit it up and was greeted with some floral flavors. As I smoked it down it really developed some character. Very mellow, smooth, floral, and earthy. Lots of complexity to this one. There was also something there I can't quite put my finger on. It had a unique twang to it, not cuban, but also unlike anything anything i've tasted before. Unique is a great word to describe this one. I was really pleasently surprised by this cigar. Lately nc's have done nothing for me, but this one just blew me away. Great stick, I definetly reccomend.

VirtualSmitty said:
I just got these yesterday, and being a sucker for the size had to light one up today. I must say I was really impressed by this one. Great construction, easy draw, and a perfect burn. And the flavor on this one was just killer. Took a prelight draw and was just baffled. Never tasted anything quite like that before. Lit it up and was greeted with some floral flavors. As I smoked it down it really developed some character. Very mellow, smooth, floral, and earthy. Lots of complexity to this one. There was also something there I can't quite put my finger on. It had a unique twang to it, not cuban, but also unlike anything anything i've tasted before. Unique is a great word to describe this one. I was really pleasently surprised by this cigar. Lately nc's have done nothing for me, but this one just blew me away. Great stick, I definetly reccomend.

The word is grecian. :) (supposedly the funky leaf they put in there)

Da Klugs said:
The word is grecian. :) (supposedly the funky leaf they put in there)

Grecian eh? I thought they put that into the pearls as well? I noticed a review of these on the main T25 page this morning that says graycliff is growing their own now. Maybe some nassau leaf in there too??

Hey man thanks for sharing VS!! I smoked my first and only Graycliff and I thought it was SO flavorful!! It tasted like there was almost as much flavor as you would find in an ACID or Natural cigar by drew estates.. It tasted very like hot damn!!! In the words of my WHITE wanna-be 'Gangsta' Pot Smoking friend "Thats Some Fire Ass Shit!" I dont know whats up with the tobacco they use but that leaf has some Mystic Quality to it!

Back