Great Evening

Woogie

Lowland Gorilla
I had a great Cinco de Mayo. Me and the wife went to eat at a great place. We had fajitas Coronas, and a little tequila. After we returned home, we had some red wine and some nice stogies. I had a Rocky Patel Fusion (See my Review in the Review Section), and my wife had a CAO Earth Nector. Anyway, it was a beautiful evening here in West Texas. I hope everyone else had a great day as well.

Woogie:cb

I had a great Cinco de Mayo. Me and the wife went to eat at a great place. We had fajitas Coronas, and a little tequila. After we returned home, we had some red wine and some nice stogies. I had a Rocky Patel Fusion (See my Review in the Review Section), and my wife had a CAO Earth Nector. Anyway, it was a beautiful evening here in West Texas. I hope everyone else had a great day as well.

Woogie:cb

Man you had a great day compared to me. A hot dog and a Oliva Bold Ole tonight. The hot dog was hardly memorable bit oh how I love my Bold Ole's.

I spent the night at a friends house BBQing with some Dos Equis, tequila and a Buena Cosecha cigar. I ordered 10 of them (for a grand total, including shipping, of $5.90 - plus two free cigars) and I'm already down to six - but each one I smoke seems to get better and better. I'm really impressed with the BC cigars, and I wish Holt's still had them so cheap! They fit my college budget great - I have two options in regard to cigars - I can either buy more cheap cigars, or less expensive cigars.. and I just rambled on for quite sometime.. apologies!

The BBQ, booze and cigar were GREATLY appreciated after an insanely hard working 12 hour day today.

Back