Great idea PDS!

VirtualSmitty said:
Wow, good idea with this one paul. Nice to have a dedicated product review forum.

:tpd:
I was thinking about just such a forum last week. GET OUTA MY HEAD!!! :D

:ms NCRM

VirtualSmitty said:
Wow, good idea with this one paul. Nice to have a dedicated product review forum.

Ditto! I think this will be a great asset to CS.

It took me and ShawnP a good 30 seconds of arguing to decide if this was a new forum, or if the old Cigar Questions - Accessories forum had been cleaned out.... shows how tired we both are! I agree, I like the idea of this forum...

illuminatus said:
It took me and ShawnP a good 30 seconds of arguing to decide if this was a new forum, or if the old Cigar Questions - Accessories forum had been cleaned out.... shows how tired we both are! I agree, I like the idea of this forum...

Yeah we looked like 2 monkeys humping a football trying to figure that one out. Geeeeesh how dumb LOL

Good choice for a new forum!!!!

ShawnP said:
Yeah we looked like 2 monkeys humping a football trying to figure that one out. Geeeeesh how dumb LOL

Good choice for a new forum!!!!

I don't know what he's talking about.. I have never humped a football.... :r :r

illuminatus said:
I don't know what he's talking about.. I have never humped a football.... :r :r

Yeah you seem like a basketball kind of guy :r

Sorry for the thread jack.

Again good idea with this section.

illuminatus said:
So stop post whoring 24/7 and get some damn sleep (I know we would all appreciate that) ;)

This is a great idea, thanks for thinking it

dannyboy said:
So stop post whoring 24/7 and get some damn sleep (I know we would all appreciate that) ;)

This is a great idea, thanks for thinking it

I'm not postwhoring! If you look, my postcount has actually gone DOWN.... I'm making valid, meaningful posts... while I'm supposed to be doing schoolwork... as for sleep... well... there's plenty of time for that when you're dead....

VirtualSmitty said:
:r Crazy oompa loompa.

Hmm... I like that better than just plain oompa loompa.. anyone got a thousand credits? I seem to have spent mine on.... some pipes.... :r

Back