Great service and a nice surprise from Kioki Cigars

LibertyToad

Young Ape
I recently took advantage of a special sale at KiokiCigars.com.

I got a box of Padron 3000 maduros for the best price I've seen anywhere.

I had a chance to talk to the owner, Eric. He's a very nice guy. The cigars were shipped very quickly and Eric tossed in a couple of nice freebies: a 3 cigar travel carrier/humidor and a Gurkha Black Dragon Grand Especial. I've wanted to try a Gurkha so after it ages awhile, I'm going to break it out (probably next summer).

I'm sure I'll order from Eric again as it was a great experience. He's going to have a new website soon, so you may want to give him a try.

Tom

:ss

Tom,

Thank you very much and the pleasure was all mine. I got those cases from another bolt here, he might make him by hand and he does a really nice job with them.

Enjoy and speak to you soon!

I recently took advantage of a special sale at KiokiCigars.com.

I got a box of Padron 3000 maduros for the best price I've seen anywhere.

I had a chance to talk to the owner, Eric. He's a very nice guy. The cigars were shipped very quickly and Eric tossed in a couple of nice freebies: a 3 cigar travel carrier/humidor and a Gurkha Black Dragon Grand Especial. I've wanted to try a Gurkha so after it ages awhile, I'm going to break it out (probably next summer).

I'm sure I'll order from Eric again as it was a great experience. He's going to have a new website soon, so you may want to give him a try.

Tom

:ss

Tom,

Also I think I told you, my temp. site is still up. My new one should be coming up shortly and please feel free to watch for it. It should be up in about a week.

Thanks again,

Back