Great Weekend For a Smoke Review

Freight Train

Dark Knight
This is my first Cigar review so bear with me.

Oliva Serie 'V'

It was a beautiful day for a smoke so I went to a new B&M in the area. This B&M is in a great location. The service was good except for the fact that they did not have any complementary matches. You had to purchase their matches for a buck fifty. I have delayed the purchase of a good Palio cutter (possibility of new design choice) so i was forced to buy a cheap one. The cost of their cheapest cutter was 5 dollars :confused:. Sorry for the ranting.

Pre-light obsevation was that this is a well constructed smoke the consistency of the wrapper was light brown and smooth. The first draw was very good with a hit of spice. Throughout the smoke flavors continued change from coffee to spice. Overall this was a great smoke. I included some pictures for you viewing pleasure. :ss

This is my first Cigar review so bear with me.

Oliva Serie 'V'

It was a beautiful day for a smoke so I went to a new B&M in the area. This B&M is in a great location. The service was good except for the fact that they did not have any complementary matches. You had to purchase their matches for a buck fifty. I have delayed the purchase of a good Palio cutter (possibility of new design choice) so i was forced to buy a cheap one. The cost of their cheapest cutter was 5 dollars :confused:. Sorry for the ranting.

Pre-light obsevation was that this is a well constructed smoke the consistency of the wrapper was light brown and smooth. The first draw was very good with a hit of spice. Throughout the smoke flavors continued change from coffee to spice. Overall this was a great smoke. I included some pictures for you viewing pleasure. :ss

Sounds like that place doesnt much care for repeat customers.

I would absolutely boycott that place. Alternatively, I would bring my own smokes/cutter/lighter there and light up. If he questions you, tell him you didn't want to pay for another lighter and cutter.

As far as the V goes...:tu:tu

Two thumbs up!

I was shocked. The funny thing was the cutter that was five bucks was the same one you can get for a buck a other places. I dont know..it left a bad taste in my mouth when i left that place.

Buck fifty for matches? Eek. I have bunch of those Figurodas - love them - very nice smoke.

:tpd: I love the figs!!! Those and the Lanceros are the best vitola.:2

The flavors really seem to change up more with those sizes.:tu

Back