Gurkha Cigar Cabinet??? Pretty crazy stuff...

RJT

Chestbeating Pack Leader
Anyone seen one of these monsters? Pretty crazy.... I will give Gurkha credit they try some crazy stuff.

The GURKHA Commemorative Warrior's Chest is a limited edition retail display furniture piece which includes a rare selection of Gurkha cigars only available with this package. Supplies are very limited and once they are gone, they will not be reproduced.

Cabinet Features:

Glass showcase at the top includes an adjustable display tray 25"W x 9.5"D x 5"H
3 pull out drawers (20 cigars per drawer)
Extra storage at bottom
Brass Hardware, pull knobs and nameplates
Laser engraved with gold fill accents

Package includes the following cigars:
125 Gurkha Chancellor Cigars (various size bundles of 25 cigars)
20 Gurkha Warrior Legacy 1995 (7.5"x52)
20 Gurkha Rare Breed (7.5"x52)
20 Gurkha Blendmaster Vintage 1991 (7.5"x52)

Dimensions (Outside): 34"W x 19"D x 60"H

Last edited:
Re: Gurkha Cigar Cabinet

:dr:dr:dr:dr:dr

Now I need one of those like a hole in my head!!

Which kid can I sell for it???

WOW

Shawn

:dr:

WOW

Shawn

Not sure what your kids are worth but they say it is supposed to retail for around 5k. :r

well I can go one of two ways with that...either I owe them a couple of my kids on a bad day..ow I get a couple of them for one of the kids on a good day!!!

:r:r

My dear God!!!

I am a huge Gurkha fan and this just makes me love/hate them even more. What I would give to have a windfall of money. If the cabinet is anything like the quality of their usual packaging, I am sure this thing is phenomenal!

Someday, when I grow up....they will be sold out and no longer available.

Optimism... what ever happened to it? :hn

If they don't sell you can expect to see them on CBID early next year, from what I can tell it is where old Gurkhas go to retire.:D

If they don't sell you can expect to see them on CBID early next year, from what I can tell it is where old Gurkhas go to retire.:D

:tpd: They sell a boat load of their sticks. Its like the close out section for Gurkha.

:dr

WOW

Shawn

How much for the little girl? Your children, I want to buy your children...

blues-jake.jpg

;):r

Of the Gurkhas I have tried, I have yet to be impressed...I do not mind the X-Fuertes, but I am not a fan of the Ancient Warrior, Warlord, Master Select, Regente, Gran Reserve (I have not smoked it, but it smells putrid when burning), and a couple of others...

Whats that?? You want to buy my children?? Nawwww I like you guys to much. HHhhmmmmmm I wonder what they'ed go for on Cbid??

Also includes:

Includes 25 lbs of Gurkha Premium Coffee ($560 Retail Value)
- 5 lbs. Gurkha Americano Original Blend
- 5 lbs. Gurkha Americano Original Decaf
- 5 lbs. Gurkha Americano XO Maduro
- 5 lbs. Gurkha Americano English Caramel
- 5 lbs. Gurkha Americano Italian Cream

http://www.cigarmony.com/store/product_info.php?products_id=721

~Mark

Hey, Mark, something I didn't get:
* MSRP: $5,995 (Cigars are valued at $5,090!)
* Includes 185 Exclusive Gurkha Cigars! ($2,200 Retail Value)

Is it saying the 185 exclusive cigars are worth $2200, and there are more cigars also that are not exclusive to this offer?

(I'm not planning on getting this, but I was looking at it cause I think it's beautiful, even if it says "Gurkha" in a million places. :) )

(I'm not planning on getting this, but I was looking at it cause I think it's beautiful, even if it says "Gurkha" in a million places. :) )

Now now now...After careful examination, they missed a few prime locations to place the Gurkha label. If Kaizod Hansotia were a true egotist, he would have never overlooked that prime real estate. :D

Back