Gurkha Dos Capas

Woogie

Lowland Gorilla
I was wondering if anyone has tried the Gurkha Grand Master Special Edition Dos Capas? This cigar looks interesting with the two wrappers.

That is a nice mild-med smoke....its a little different not what I thought I was going to get into. I am kinda a gurkha whore..I bought 2 of thier samplers on the devil site not too long ago and I am in love...but I need to try other!!!

Shawn:ss

It's a long smoke, so put aside some time for it. I don't remember all the nuances to the smoke, but I did enjoy it. I stay away from it just because of the time involved.

I think it's more novelty than anything else. Very bland to me.

I agree. Probably a good thing, considering it's size. I devoted 2 hrs to one, and still had quite a bit left. Never smoked another, and gave the rest away.

If it's anything like other Gurkhas, it is: overpriced, rolled too tightly, inconsistent, bland, and a waste of time. :ss

I was wondering if anyone has tried the Gurkha Grand Master Special Edition Dos Capas? This cigar looks interesting with the two wrappers.

I tried two and didn't care for them. They look good and definitely gets some looks. But it was very one dimensional to me and took WAY too long to smoke for the bland flavor.

Well, the guy who did that review is a certifiable drunkard, as evidenced by his own admission of drinking whiskey and beer simultaneously. And if that wasn't enough, the word on the street is that he's riddled with ADHD. I wouldn't hold too much stock in what he says. :tg

Another gorilla saw him smoking the very same cigars on the golf course...so take whatever that idiot said in the review with a grain of salt!:confused:

I wish I remembered the last time I smoked one of these... I've been able to pick them up from the Devil for around $2-3 each. So for that price I cannot complain! :ss

dont buy it just because it looks nice I did that with the fuente btl's and they were horrible.

Not a bad cigar. Nothing really memorable.

I picked up a 5er on the devil site.

They do look cool.

PIX__34.jpg

Back