Gurkha Pre-Embargo 1940

drac

ChestBeater
Yeah, you heard me, all Cuban Pre-Embargo Tobacco.

Where do I start with this one. Well besides the fact that I will never see one again and that is was an amazing smoke, let me start by saying thank you to Melissa for hooking me up and giving me one of the history making smokes of my life.

This cigar looked amazing. The foot was left unfinished which gave a really cool look to it. It smelled so tasty right out of the bag. As I began to drool and get goosebumps thinking, "damn this cigar is older than my Father", I toasted the foot being very sure to carefullt light it and give it's due respect.

The aroma was very hard to explain since I have never had anything remotely like this. Heaven, that might be the word.

Easy draw with tons of smoke. This bad boy burned perfectly all the way to the nub. I had about a 4 inch ashe going before it collapsed. Mind you that when the ashe fell it hit the table in tact!

Full bodied smoke but yet so subtle and smooth tha I could have smoked this cigar all day long.

I really truly am at a loss for words here. I am still tring to get the fact that little old me was fortunate enough to have a friend that cared and gave me such a trophy.

I would normally end off a review by saying, go try one, but in this case, that just ain't gonna happen!

If you ever have the fortune of finding one of these, do so immediately. Go sit in a room and just smile because that is what this cigar will make you do from start to finish and beyond. Hell, I still got a grin on my face!

Yeah, you heard me, all Cuban Pre-Embargo Tobacco.

Where do I start with this one. Well besides the fact that I will never see one again and that is was an amazing smoke, let me start by saying thank you to Melissa for hooking me up and giving me one of the history making smokes of my life.

This cigar looked amazing. The foot was left unfinished which gave a really cool look to it. It smelled so tasty right out of the bag. As I began to drool and get goosebumps thinking, "damn this cigar is older than my Father", I toasted the foot being very sure to carefullt light it and give it's due respect.

The aroma was very hard to explain since I have never had anything remotely like this. Heaven, that might be the word.

Easy draw with tons of smoke. This bad boy burned perfectly all the way to the nub. I had about a 4 inch ashe going before it collapsed. Mind you that when the ashe fell it hit the table in tact!

Full bodied smoke but yet so subtle and smooth tha I could have smoked this cigar all day long.

I really truly am at a loss for words here. I am still tring to get the fact that little old me was fortunate enough to have a friend that cared and gave me such a trophy.

I would normally end off a review by saying, go try one, but in this case, that just ain't gonna happen!

If you ever have the fortune of finding one of these, do so immediately. Go sit in a room and just smile because that is what this cigar will make you do from start to finish and beyond. Hell, I still got a grin on my face!

I bought 5 of these a few years ago. Found em the other day.

A gurkha that Bruce will smoke when next we herf! :D

Back