Gurkha Warning!!!

ambientboy

...from the internet.
There has been much talk in the chat room about attacking me with Gurkha paraphernalia. I have made one point very clear:

If I receive any time of Gurkha apparel I will be forced to burn said items in my parking lot, take pics, and post them here. Be aware, this is not a joke.

That is all.

:D

There has been much talk in the chat room about attacking me with Gurkha paraphernalia. I have made one point very clear:

If I receive any time of Gurkha apparel I will be forced to burn said items in my parking lot, take pics, and post them here. Be aware, this is not a joke.

That is all.

you off all should know better :D

Just remember, you promised!

Anyone have a Gurkha fireproof suit or something?

:ss

Gurkha's are very Hit or Miss, I should know since I have Tons ageing in my Humi LOL

ambientboy you sure you dont want a few :cb

My cousin is a Fire Chief in Rochester, NY. I am going to tell him what you are going to do...unless you send the Gurkha things to me. Cigars too...I'll burn them myself...:ss

Just kidding :) But this is for real...Don't anybody ever send me any Padron cigars or stuff, or I swear...I'll I'll

Smoke them and wear it and enjoy it. :r

The vote is: YES! The flavor is the same.

This means one of two things.

1) You believe Gurka cigars have the flavor of polyester
2) You believe apparel and other items have the flavor of heaven.

I'm gonna go with what is behind door number three!!!

Back