Gurkha X-Fuerte Torpedo

Drew

Gorilla
First real smoke, if you're looking for a description with phrases like "a hint of east African hedgehog fur," use your back button. :D

Great smoke. Real nice smooth draw with no "spice" or burn noticed all the way through the stick. A real easy one to exhale through the nose. I might have picked up on the chocolate taste a hair but nothing too discerning for my young pallete. Lasted a long while, large sized cigar. I'd recommend it to all. :ss

First real smoke, if you're looking for a description with phrases like "a hint of east African hedgehog fur," use your back button. :D

Great smoke. Real nice smooth draw with no "spice" or burn noticed all the way through the stick. A real easy one to exhale through the nose. I might have picked up on the chocolate taste a hair but nothing too discerning for my young pallete. Lasted a long while, large sized cigar. I'd recommend it to all. :ss

i can't wait to light up the one's i got in my order. :)

the smell fantastic, and knowing the Gurkha line, i'm sure they're delicious!

Thanks for the review... Never tried a Ghurka myself, but I have a 5er of conn. reserve robustos coming from cbid. I'll keep my eye out for the x-fuertes now...

Great smoke. Real nice smooth draw with no "spice" or burn noticed all the way through the stick.
Thanks for the review! But I'm confused which happens to me quite a bit, I'm sorry to say.

No spice is fine but I actually like my cigars to burn! :D

Thanks for the review... Never tried a Ghurka myself, but I have a 5er of conn. reserve robustos coming from cbid. I'll keep my eye out for the x-fuertes now...

The Connecticuts are nice. Mild but flavorful enough to hold your attention, pick up a wee bit of spice in the last 1/3. Great "first cigar of the day". :ss

The Connecticuts are nice. Mild but flavorful enough to hold your attention, pick up a wee bit of spice in the last 1/3. Great "first cigar of the day". :ss

Thanks for the info... I'm really lookig forward to them arriving. I'm finding that I prefer a cigar with more body, but that isn't always the best early in the morning with only coffee in me.

Thanks for the review! But I'm confused which happens to me quite a bit, I'm sorry to say.

No spice is fine but I actually like my cigars to burn! :D

Hmmm, I'm with you...a bit confused. If this is the X-Fuerte, then why is there no spice?!?

Back