Habana Leon-Mini

bobarian

Elder Jungle Leader
Just finished a Habana Leon toro, one of the strongest sticks I have ever smoked. How strong? Litto strong!:tu By far the strongest of the Pepin blends I have had. This is a CigarKing/Phatash exclusive purchased in a sampler about 6 months ago.

The bit of age has smoothed out any of the Pepin pepper you sometimes get from his fresh smokes. But the power has not diminished one bit. From the first few puffs I could tell this was going to be a powerful smoke. Tons of spice and a huge dose of vitamin N. Definitley not for the weak of heart. If you are looking for a strong, yet flavorful smoke, this is the cigar for you. :ss I like my NC's on the strong side, JdN, Camacho, LFD's and Pepin's. But this was in a class of its own. If you are looking for a kick in the pants, try one of these after a full meal. :tu

Very nice mini.

I've been smoking the HL's for damn near 2 years. The DPG Blue Label is my go to cigar, but the HL is better. Right now I'm out of HL's. I need to buy a box, but the prices have been hiked. Basically $200 for a box of churchills. When I have them, I smoke one every Friday morning with a couple cups of Kona.

Jason

Back