Habanos Puros H-2000 Torpedo

Danimal

CS Cog
I had this cigar thanks to a contest winning from SeanGar many months ago. It's been sitting there and I finally decided to smoke it. The cigar is very oily and well-constructed... if the band wasn't on there and I knew the price, it would have fulled me for a premium stick. After clipping I noticed the filler was very well packed and looked all long filler from what I saw. The cigar burned a bit weird on one side where the binder wouldn't stay lit, but WOAH the flavor was awesome. A bit on the fuller side with lots of rich, thick flavors. The wind was blowing hard and really screwing up my experience... normally I would ditch a cigar with those conditions (hell, I threw away a JL #2 last night one inch in b/c the weather) but I really wanted to smoke this cigar because it is a great bundle buy. I roughed the weather and smoked it down and gotta say with all the good value smokes I've had lately, it's hard to find myself spending a lot of money on premium sticks these days!

Great cigar!

I know what you mean about the weather ruining a smoking experience. I was in Lake Tahoe last weekend and was freezing my butt off smoking, or trying to smoke, a Litto Gomez. It was 21 degrees out. I finally talked the motel owner into firing up the jacuzzi, which was at a tepid 85 degrees. It heated up in no time and I plopped myself in and enjoyed the rest of my smoke. It was quite the sight, me sitting in a jacuzzi surrounded by snow.

Doc

Back