Had a bad day today

Eternal Rider

SilverBack
I had put down my best friend and dog, Missy was a Great companion. She knew when My wife or I was sick and lie with us. In her final hours there was nothing I could do. I hurts to this helpless.I can't keep the tears out of my eyes as I type this.She is going to a finer place, but I wish she was still here with me . I am going to miss her a lot.

Harland

Sorry to hear that, Harland. Losing a family member is never easy. Prayers going out to you and your wife.

So sorry, Harland. Pets become such a big part of our lives... hope you and your wife find comfort and peace during this painful time. :ss

Harland,

Sorry about Missy. It's especially hard when you have a really great pet that hangs in there with you like it appears Missy did. Remember the good times, bro, not the end time. God be with you and your wife.

sorry for your loss, its not easy to get over. I lost my best friend last year "Misty" she was a mutt but a loyal dog and a great friend, brings tears to think about how fast she was taken from us at a young age. As the above poster said think of the good times you had with your loyal friend and the memories you can keep forever. Sorry again for your loss.

Sorry to hear this Harland. Not an easy thing to go through. Many of us here have been there and know what you're going though. Thoughts and prayers.

We understand your loss Harland. We too have a good friend that is like a child to us in Holly, another lovable mutt. We cannot imagine our lives without her. Like the others have already said, remember the good times. Our thoughts and prayers are with you.

Rick
:cb

I'm sorry to hear that. It's tough to lose a good friend. I'm sure you gave her a great life. RIP, Missy.

Very sorry Harland, sounds like she left you with tons of fond memories to hold on to forever. Prayers for you and your wife.

Sorry for your loss Harland. Thoughts going out for you and yours brother. Losing a close friend and family member is never easy.

I am so sorry for your loss Harland....may your memories of Missy help you and your wife through this difficult time.

Sorry to hear Harland. I just went through this last year myself, and my other dog turned 13 yesterday so I know it is just a matter of time before I have to do it again. Remember all the good times and happiness she brought you. My thoughts go out to your family.

Back