Had a good gas station/drugstore cigar?

I absolutely loved Middleton Cherry's when I was a kid. If I see some, I'm going to try one and see if I still like them just as much.

El Producto Queens and Escepcionales:tu Great machine mades, let sit in your humidor for a few weeks and they are great

i was going out on a friends boat once and in a jam to bring a smoke... went to quick check and grabbed a garcia vega tubo... wasnt TERRIBLE... wasn't all that great either.

F.D. Grave makes a lot of "drugstore" cigars that are 100% tobacco and are quite tasty. Muniemakers in different sizes are the standard for them.
Excellent flavors of Conn. Broadleaf dominate fooling you into thinking you're smoking a much more expensive cigar.
They are much better than closeout bundles of Don Doodie's, etc.
The packs come dated so you can check to see if they're fresh.
You won't be disappointed.:2

Last edited:
the black and milds?
From what I understand, they're in black & mild boxes now.
They weren't that way back then. If I recall correctly, they were in a white box with script letters with no "black and mild" writing on them.

I just got back from the cigarette store where I get my snuff. Found some of the Cherry's.
This is what they look like...
MiddletonCherryBlendCigars.jpg

Last edited:
I like backwoods honey or wild rum every once in a while and a cigar called "game" is not bad. I only smoke these things is cause its all my friends like and I mooch em most of the time

Principes, made by La Aurora trimmings. The rum flavored is really good each is wrapped in foil 25=$15.00 :2

El Producto Queens and Escepcionales:tu Great machine mades, let sit in your humidor for a few weeks and they are great
I received a box of the Escepcionales as a graduation gift from a friend. I didn't like them at first, but they sure have grown on me. It has to be the mildest cigar I've ever smoked, with a light and floral flavor that doesnt overpower you. It produces billows of white, creamy smoke. It's a great yard gar, or something to smoke when premium cigars aren't available.

Wine flavored Black and Milds aren't terrible, and the smell fantastic. Great during a nice night of binge drinking.

Back