Hammerhead!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

RedBaron

Lowland Gorilla
This little rant goes out to you my "Friend"

So I'm kicking back reading the new issue of ECCJ, (love this mag by the way), enjoying a Perdomo Lot 23, and I stumble upon an article.
**A little backround-Memorial day herf in NJ, Hammerhead passes out these cigars**
I notice in the picture next to the article something familiar and I start to quiver. I'll be damned if there isn't a review of a Fing Toscany!!!
"Goes great with Grappe and Expresso" they say! You son of bitches at ECCJ must not have smoked the same cigar as me. (Two for that matter)
I almost threw up just thinking about those damn, shrivled up mummy dick looking thing.
My therapist is gonna be pissed we just got through working my issues out, that I have been afflicted with since that god awful cigar.
I am writing a very harsh letter to the editor in regards to not warning people about these things!!:c
End Rant

PS Hammerhead is a great guy, but where the hell you been man!!:confused:

LOL!!!

Dude, that's sum funny chit.

For my part, I warned y'all. :D

Keeping a low profile. Really, really, really thin on finances that have kept me home far too long. I'm beginning to hear voices in my head, and they're all talking about me behind my back.

Hope to hang with you guys soon sometime!

Back